Milton Regis Court Hall are part of the current Wheels of Time Scheme (age range 5 years to 11 years old) and, due to Covid – 19 restrictions, will be part of the new digital E-badge scheme being introduced, the age range for this will be 5 years to adults.
There is no charge for participating in Wheels of Time. However, some sites charge an entry fee, others do not but ask visitors to make a donation. See site information for each museum or heritage site by visiting their website.
At the Milton Regis Court Hall we do not charge an entrance fee, instead we ask that you make a donation.
What is the Wheels of Time scheme?
It is badge collecting family fun.
Earn award badges on both schemes
Collect 10, 20, 30 or 48 physical badges to earn special Roamin’ Rex award badges. Contact Wheels of Time via AWARDS to make arrangements to be presented with your award badge.
On the E-badge scheme climb the ranks as you collect more badges; from Level 1 for earning five badges to Level 5 for forty badges.
Join Roamin’ Rex and discover many of Kent’s museums and heritage sites, collecting individual badges along the way. Visit any of the museums and heritage sites shown below or visit https://wheelsoftime.uk/wheels-of-time-badges/ for a link to the 48 heritage sites that are participating in the scheme, and collect a different badge at each one.
Wheels of Time heritage sites
· Agricultural Museum, Brook
· Ashford Museum
· Blue Town Heritage Centre
· Chiddingstone Museum
· Crabble Corn Museum
· Cranbrook Museum
· Deal Maritime and Local History Museum
· Dover Transport Museum
· Eastchurch Aviation Museum
· Eden Valley Museum
· Elham Valley Railway Museum
· Fleur De Lis Museum
· Fort Amherst
· Guildhall Museum, Rochester
· Heritage Hub, Sittingbourne
· Huguenot Museum
· Hythe Local History Room
· Lashenden Air Warfare Museum
· Lydd Town Museum
· Maidstone Museum
· Medway Queen
· Milton Regis Court Hall
· Minster Abbey Gatehouse Museum
· Queenborough Guildhall Museum
· RAF Manston History Museum
· RAF Spitfire and Hurricane Museum
· Romney Marsh Wartime Collection
· Rose Street Cottage of Curiosities
· Royal Engineers Museum
· Sandwich Guildhall Museum
· Sevenoaks Museum
· Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway
· Sittingbourne Heritage Museum
· Tenterden Museum
· The Old Forge Wartime House
· The Seaside Museum, Herne Bay
· Timeball Tower, Deal
· Union Windmill, Cranbrook
· Willesborough Windmill
· Woodchurch Village Life Museum
· Fort Luton
· Fishing Museum
· Folkestone Museum
· Fordwich Town Hall
· Dover Museum
· Ramsgate Tunnels
· Tudor House, Margate
· Margate Museum
For more details, head over to the Wheels of Time website today.
Please note: “Wheels of Time”, “Roamin’ Rex” and the “Roamin’” Rex logo are trademarks of Ashford Borough Museum Society.